Conference and Event Management The World PCO Alliance is composed of some of the most qualified PCO leaders in the world. Our combined expertise makes us the ideal partner for your conference or event. In pooling our resources and knowledge, we bring the very best strategies, solutions and to make your conference or event the best it can possibly be:
- Registration Management: Robust online registration systems complemented by efficient and professional onsite teams to welcome your delegates.
- Scientific Program Management: Easy abstract submission processes, top-of-the-line evaluation tools, correspondence with authors and final programs and abstract books that meet the highest standards.
- Speaker Coordination: Full speaker support before, during and after your conference or event, including assistance with registration and housing, technical assistance onsite and thank-you letters.
- Exhibit and Sponsorship Management: The latest tools to ensure that your exhibit and sponsorship program optimize your partners' experience as well as your bottom line. More information on these services can be found here. (I would embed a link to direct them to the exhibit and sponsorship management page)
- Housing: Our partners offer fully equipped housing teams to assist you in finding the right establishments for your guests' budgets, negotiating contracts, managing bookings and room blocks and providing onsite assistance during your conference or event.
- Transportation: Shuttle services to transport delegates between the main event venue, hotels and other locations.
- Spousal/Partner Programs: Itineraries that suit all tastes and interests, including cultural highlights, hands-on experiences creating traditional crafts/cuisine, shopping and more.
- • Onsite Staff: Professional, experienced and multilingual staff that meet the highest standards to fulfill a range of roles, including welcome hosts/hostesses, room monitors, registration personnel, brand ambassadors and more.
- Event Technology and Mobile Applications: Leveraging technology to stimulate attendee engagement and revenue opportunities. More information can be found here. (Again, I would recommend a link that directs people to the technology page.)
Not only do our partners represent the leading expertise in conference and event management, but they are also flexible: They can handle the full organization of an event of any size and complexity, or act as a local support to a core event planner.
CALL-TO-ACTION : Do you need some assistance with your next conference or event? The Alliance's partners are here to help. Contact us today.